Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Head Start

My laptop hard drive suffered major trauma on Thursday. Hopefully the repair shop can clone it to a new drive without charging me a million bucks. Until then posts are coming from my tablet. I started cutting out the Warhound. The head was the first page I did. The only thing I think could be improved on with the template is the addition of tabs where sides are supposed to be put together. I ended up taping the sides on the outside and dripping glue on the seams on the inside. It works but I don't think it's the best way to put it together. WIP picture below...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :D

    Not having tabs is a pain, I can tell ya from experience. The good news is the model is big enough and the parts spaced out on the template well enough that you can add ghetto-tabs (I probably should have warned you before hand...)

    I wanna see this finished! (No rush though...)