Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Non-BatRep BatRep

Quick post here. We finished our game that my last post talks about. To make this real easy, the game was miserable. My sons and I have fun playing. I can think of very few games where I haven't had fun (including 4th edition Dark Eldar games that went horribly bad). This game was definitely the exception. Because my youngest went out of town, I ended up playing our side by myself. I failed over half of my Grey Knights' psychic tests, which made them rather worthless in close combat. My Interceptor sqad, 5 strong with falchions, failed theirs against a termie squad with 3 left and was wiped out in one round. The ultimate annoyance was the Librarian, who was in reserve and came out in round three, ready to start clearing out some pesky shooty units. In his first assault he not only fails his psychic test, buts fails with snake eyes, doesn't hit anything, and goes away into the warp.Arrrgh! 'Nuff said.

Next post - I'm going to start on another building, I need some fun that my dice can't ruin.

1 comment: