Friday, November 16, 2012

Goal Almost Reached

Despite my daughter's basketball game and helping my youngest son build his ridiculously detailed Lego Megatron (a one and a half hour project in itself), I was able to finish most of what I wanted to get done on the project tonight. I wasn't able to paint the aquilla or the comms lettering. I wil leave the aquilla as the very last thing I do just in case I don't have time to get it done. So tomorrow night will be getting the details on the control panel done, the comms lettering and the base.

The photos turned out really crappy. Before I start my next project, I'll do some reading on setting up for good picture-taking. The "concrete" areas on the top of the building look very washed out in the photos. Hopefully I can get some good pictures before I turn it over to the store for the contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment