Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Workin' wit da orkz

This is my first post from my new Galaxy Tab tablet. Usually use my laptop, but thought i'd try something different.

I haven't posted since the tourney last weekend. I had fun but didn't do too well with my Grey Knights. The terrain contest wasn't that day like I thought. It's not due until the 17th of Nov! I still had plenty of time to work on it. Since I have at least another week, I'm going to try and do another item for the contest. Tomorrow night I'm going to start on a Imperial Guard outpost. I'm going to use the bastion template I have as a base for the building.

I wanted to paint tonight, so I'm tossing a couple of pics of one of my koptas. Not quite done - really just wanted to try out the camera on the tablet.



No comments:

Post a Comment